Bee hog is a natural product that is pollen processed by bees, placed in a honeycomb and filled with honey on top. The perga contains many useful substances that have a beneficial effect on the body. It is recommended for the treatment and prevention of many diseases, as well as to maintain a healthy and youthful skin appearance.
What is bee bread and how is it formed?
The product is pollen collected by bees, which is preserved by a honey-enzyme composition. The latter is formed from lactic acid produced under the influence of bee saliva. It is thanks to bee enzymes that a large amount of useful substances are formed in bee bread.
To taste, this product resembles rye flour bread mixed with honey. Insects collect pollen for bee bread in order to feed on it in winter.
It is collected from the hairs of the body of an insect, to which pollen adheres. Arriving at the hive, the insect removes adhering pollen from its paws or body, puts it into empty cells and pours honey on top, and then seals it with wax. Since the bee pollinates many types of plants, the composition of the bee bread is diverse.
Bees have to work hard during the storage of the bee bread: preservation of this product occurs only after conditions of complete isolation from oxygen are created. Only in this case, the pollen begins to ferment.
In the finished form, the perga is a dense hexagonal cubes. The structure of the product is similar to bread. Its taste is sweet or sweet and sour, a pleasant aroma comes from the product.
Thanks to a special method of pollen fermentation, most allergens are removed from it, therefore, the risk of an allergic reaction is reduced.
The composition of the bee bread varies, which depends on the habitat of the bees, as well as the established natural conditions and partly on the insects themselves.
Perga has many more vitamins and valuable trace elements than pollen. This product contains:
- organic acids;
- plant phyto-hormones;
- vitamins A, E, B, C, P;
- amino acids, including leucine and glycine;
- omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids;
Bee bread has such useful properties:
- boosts immunity;
- stabilizes blood pressure;
- promotes blood renewal;
- struggling with anemia;
- cleanses blood vessels;
- struggling with the cause of constipation;
- helps eliminate cholesterol plaques that interfere with normal blood flow;
- improves the condition of the patient with diseases of the endocrine and nervous systems;
- contributes to the replenishment of potassium and magnesium in the body, which is especially true in old age, because these valuable trace elements are washed away with aging;
- struggling with allergic reactions;
- stimulates metabolic processes in the body;
- improves potency and fights against diseases of the genitourinary tract that cause sexual impotence in men;
- improves blood supply to the brain and myocardium;
- resists viruses and infections;
- tones the body, gives energy and strength;
- normalizes hormonal levels;
- prevents premature aging;
- helps restore normal intestinal microflora;
- improves the condition of the skin;
- favorably affects reproductive opportunities;
- stimulates the gallbladder and liver;
- treats colds and viral diseases without the use of antibiotics;
- improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- helps to improve the condition of the skin with dermatological diseases;
- It helps to eliminate toxins and toxins, eliminates excess fluid and removes swelling.
Due to the many medicinal properties this product is used for such deviations and diseases, such as:
- hormonal disruptions;
- prostate adenoma;
- coronary artery disease;
- intoxication of any origin;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- inflammatory processes of the organs of the reproductive system;
- varicose veins;
- stomach ulcer.
Also, the product is prescribed in complex treatment for benign tumors, stress and depression, receiving a dose of radiation.
Obtaining and procuring pork
Since bee pollen has many useful properties, it is in demand and is popular. There is a special method for procuring this product in any apiary.
To prepare the beetroot, you need to select 200-300 g of this product from each family of bees. Perga is recommended to choose from the honeycombs that are rejected.
Bees collect pollen even in the absence of honey collection. Thanks to the acquired instincts, these insects stack pollen grains in a honeycomb near the open brood and under it. It is this feature that will allow beekeepers to receive from 10 to 20 kg of product from each main bee family. It is easiest to harvest bee bread in multihull hives.
The algorithm for obtaining the product is as follows:
- When the winter generation of bees is replaced by the spring one, open brood cases and empty honeycombs are placed on the bottom of each hive.
- Separate grilles are placed on top. This is necessary so that the uterus does not occupy the cells by inoculation.
- After filling the lower case with a feather, it is replaced with an empty one.
A wax-sealed case with bee pollen can be stored for several years, and their useful properties will not be lost. The main thing is to prevent freezing of the finished product, since at low temperatures the vitamins contained in the perga die.
Watch a video about getting and processing bee bread from honeycombs:
The use of bee bread in traditional medicine and cosmetology
The product is taken orally and added to various external products.
The use of beef for medicinal purposes
There are many recipes using bee bread, which are used to treat and prevent a number of diseases. The most popular applications are as follows:
- Composition for strengthening immunity. To increase the body's resistance to various viruses and infections, it is recommended to prepare and use this composition: mix a teaspoon of bee bread and honey with a tablespoon of lemon juice. The resulting mixture is recommended to dissolve. This should be done once a day, in the morning. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks. This composition can be used for prophylactic purposes, to prevent the development of colds, which is especially true in the autumn and spring, with vitamin deficiencies.
- Remedy for colds. It is necessary to prepare a decoction of chamomile, brewing 2 filter bags purchased in a pharmacy with a glass of boiling water. The broth should cool. After that, 15 g of honey is added to it. Next, you need to slowly dissolve 3 teaspoons of the beef and drink with chamomile broth. Repeat the whole procedure after 6 hours.
- Means for stabilizing the state of anemia. You need to take a tablespoon of beef, dissolve in a liter of water. Add 200 g of honey here. Shake the mixture, leave for 5 minutes at room temperature. After preparation, the solution should be taken in a quarter cup in the morning.
- A tool that helps with the depletion of the body and anemia. You need to take 100 g of butter and 50 g of honey, as well as 10 g of bee pork. Mix all the ingredients. The resulting mass should be spread on bread and eat 2 times a day.
- Composition for hypertension. To stabilize blood pressure, bee bread should be diluted with honey in a ratio of 1: 2. You need to take a teaspoon of the composition before main meals. The course of treatment of hypertension in this way should last at least 90 days.
- Remedy for obesity, which allows you to fight cravings for sweets and helps stimulate metabolism. To prepare the composition, you need to take a liter of water, 200 g of honey and 50 g of bee pork. Mix everything thoroughly, leave to brew for 3 days. Take the finished composition in a glass before meals. Continue to take this infusion is necessary for six months.
- To strengthen the immune system and tone the body, you should use a tablespoon of the product in the morning, a quarter of an hour before breakfast, or during the meal.
The therapeutic and prophylactic dosages of bee bread are described in this video:
Product application in cosmetology
Perga is useful not only for healing the body: it also improves the appearance, slows down the aging process, allows you to keep the skin youthful longer. Actively used such funds, which include the bee bread:
- Composition for improving the condition of the skin and restoring its natural healthy color. For cooking, take one part of bee pollen, fresh lemon juice, honey and milk, as well as one raw yolk from a chicken egg. Mix all the components except the yolk, then introduce the beaten yolk into this mixture. Apply the finished mass to the skin, leave for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Nourishing mask for dry, thin skin. To saturate the skin with moisture and nutrients, you need to prepare a mask from a teaspoon of sour cream and the same amount of honey and perga. The composition must be applied to the skin of the face and décolleté for 20 minutes. Wash off with plenty of warm water.
- Mask for the treatment of acne on the face. You need to take a dessert spoon of fresh beef, a tablespoon of natural honey and a third of a teaspoon of propolis powder. Mix everything until smooth. Apply the mask to the skin, soak for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. During the action of the mask, a burning sensation may occur.
- Powder for hair growth. This recipe is suitable for owners of thin and brittle hair that grow slowly. It is necessary to grind the bee bread into a powder so that a tablespoon of the product is obtained, which should be dissolved in warm water. The resulting composition must rinse the hair after each wash.
All recipes can be used if there is no intolerance to the components that make up the beef.
Contraindications and side effects
This beekeeping product cannot be used during pregnancy and lactation. Also, do not give it to children without prior consultation with a specialist.
Contraindications also include cancer, poor blood clotting, the presence of allergic reactions, and an exacerbation of chronic diseases.
With extreme caution, this beekeeping product is used in case of instability of the nervous system, sleep disturbances.
When using bee bread for health purposes, as well as to improve the condition of the skin and hair, such allergic reactions may occur:
- runny nose;
- increased sweating;
- a feeling of sore throat;
Taking the product can trigger anaphylactic shock. Such a rare but severe side effect occurs if a person has individual intolerance to the bee bread.
Bee pork is a natural beneficial product that is used for various diseases, and also tones the body and boosts immunity. It can be used both for therapeutic and cosmetic purposes. There is a risk of allergic reactions, therefore, before using the product, you must make sure that individual intolerance is not observed.