Honey separators belong to apiary inventory. Equipment brand Medunitsa allows you to get the product by centrifugation. There are several models of honey separators related to the three main varieties. Such equipment has certain advantages.
The use of honey separators Medunitsa provides the following positive aspects:
- processing of any volumes of products:
- the possibility of processing honey with various characteristics;
- wide range;
- high quality - high quality materials are used, all products are certified;
- the opportunity to separately purchase components;
- ease of transportation and maintenance.
Varieties, model overview
Honey races Medunitsa are chordal, radial and combined - chordal-radial. Each type of device has certain advantages and a decent lineup.
Hordial honey separators
A distinctive feature of this equipment is the location of the frames in the cassettes. They are installed on the chord of the equipment drum, hence the name of the variety.
The range of chordial honey separators Medunitsa includes 15 products, among which are the following:
- Lungwort 4 with synchronizer. The device is designed for 4 frames of Dadan or Root, performance 80 frames per hour. The model is provided with an electric drive (belt drive). Weight - 65 kg. Additionally, a time relay can be installed. The cost of this model is 47,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 10. The equipment is designed for 10 frames of Dadan or Root, the productivity is 120 frames per hour. The device weighs 100 kg. There is an electric drive (semi-automatic operation). The cost is 105,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 20 Auto. The device is fully automatic, designed for 20 frames of Dadan or Root. Its weight is 120 kg. The drive is electric, there is a touch control panel, productivity - 140 frames per hour. The cost is 131,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 4r. Of the hordial honey racers, this is the most budget option - the cost is only 32,000 rubles. The model is designed for 4 frames of Dadan, equipped with a manual drive, productivity - 24 frames per hour. Weight is 55 kg.
- Medunitsa 3. The device is designed for 3 non-standard frames, equipped with an electric drive. Its weight is 50 kg, the cost is 39,000 rubles.
All models are made of stainless steel. The range also includes honey separators:
- Lungwort 4;
- Medunitsa 3p;
- Medunitsa 3x3;
- Medunitsa 6 Route;
- Medunitsa 6 Route Auto;
- Medunitsa 4 Auto;
- Lungwort 8;
- Medunitsa 8 Auto;
- Medunitsa 10 Auto;
- Lungworm 20.
Radial honey separators
The difference between this kind of honey separators is that special grooves are provided for the frames, which are made along the radius of the circumference of the rotor. The lineup includes 10 products:
- Medunitsa 36. There is an electric drive, this semi-automatic model weighs 51 kg. The honey extract is designed for 18 frames of Root or 38 half frames of Dadan, the productivity is 40 (108) frames per hour. The average cost is 37,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 36 Auto. It differs from the previous model in automatic operation, it costs about 51,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 44 and Medunitsa 44 Auto. Both models are designed for 22 frames of Root or 44 half-frames of Dadan, productivity 66 (132) frames per hour. The weight of both models is 75 kg. The cost of a semi-automatic honey extract is 47,000 rubles, and an automatic one is 61,000 rubles.
An overview of the honey separator Medunitsa 44 in the work is presented in the video below:
- Medunitsa 48 and Medunitsa 48 Auto. Both models contain 48 frames of Root or half frames of Dadan or 24 frames of Dadan. Productivity - up to 120 frames per hour, weight - 80 kg. The cost of a semi-automatic model is 63,000 rubles, automatic - 77,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 30x60 and Medunitsa 30x60 Auto. Both models are designed for 30 frames of Dadan, 60 frames of Root or half frames of Dadan, productivity - up to 180 frames per hour. The device weighs 95 kg. The cost of a semi-automatic model is 83,000 rubles, automatic - 96,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 40x80 and Medunitsa 40x80 Auto. Both models are designed for 40 frames of Dadan or Root or 80 half-frames of Dadan, productivity - 120 (240) frames per hour. The weight of one device is 95 kg. The cost of a semi-automatic model is 83,000 rubles, automatic - 96,000 rubles.
Jordial radial honey separators
The lineup of this variety is distinguished by a combination of capabilities and chordial and radial honey separators. Implemented 10 models:
- Medunitsa 4 Combi and Medunitsa 4p Combi. The first model is semi-automatic and has an electric drive, while the second is manual. Both honey extractors in a chordal mode are designed for 4 frames of Dadan or Ruth or 8 half frames of Dadan. The radial mode is designed for 18 frames of Root or 36 half-frames of Dadan. The weight of the devices is 56-57 kg, productivity - up to 80-108 kg per hour. A semi-automatic model costs 43,000 rubles, with a manual drive - 38,000 rubles.
See a review of the honey extract Medunitsa 4 Combi in the following video below:
- Medunitsa 4 Combi with a synchronizer and Medunitsa 4 Combi Auto. The first model is semi-automatic and has a synchronized rotation of the cassettes, the second is automatic with an electric drive. In the chordal mode, they accommodate 4 frames of Dadan or Root or 8 half-frames of Dadan, in radial - 20 frames of the root or 40 half-frames of Dadan. Productivity - up to 120-160 frames per hour, device weight - 70 kg. There is a semi-automatic model of 52,000 rubles, automatic - 66,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 8 Combi and Medunitsa 8 Combi Auto. The first model is semi-automatic, the second is automatic. Both have an electric drive, weight 95 kg. In hordial mode, the device is designed for 8 frames of Dadan or Ruth or 16 half-frames of Dadan, in radial mode - for 48 frames of Root or half frames of Dadan. Productivity - up to 144 frames per hour. The cost of models is 83,000 and 92,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 30x60 Combi and Medunitsa 30x60 Combi Auto. These semi-automatic and automatic models in a chordal mode contain 10 frames of Ruth or Dadan or 20 half frames of Dadan, in the radial - 30 frames of Dadan, 60 half frames of Dadan or frames of Root. Productivity - up to 120 frames per hour, device weight - 105 kg. The cost of models is 110,000 and 124,000 rubles.
- Medunitsa 40x80 Combi and Medunitsa 40x80 Combi Auto. Semi-automatic and automatic models are designed in a chordal mode for 10 frames of Root or Dadan or 20 half frames of Dadan, in radial mode - for 40 frames of root or Dadan or 80 half frames of Dadan. Productivity - up to 120 frames per hour, weight - 105 kg. The cost of models is 110,000 and 124,000 rubles.
Transport and service
Medogunitsa Medunitsa are arranged so that they are easy to transport from an apiary. The tanks of the devices are protected by special traverses, which eliminates damage during transportation.
Honey extractors are designed to be easy to maintain regardless of variety.
Honey races Medunitsa are presented in a rather wide assortment and price range, which allows you to choose the suitable option in accordance with your capabilities and needs. The equipment is characterized by high performance, quality and ease of maintenance.